Jellyfish Aquarium

Jellyfish Aquarium

Thursday, September 4, 2014

My 2014 until now

Well....I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! ><!!!
Almost a year I did not do a proper update... OAO! Shall do a quick summary on half of my 2014~

ok~ so Cosplay 1st~
This year I did not cosplay much due to Time management with my college work. Because is my final year, I wanna focus on it more. I do still cosplay but mostly are done costumes (either I did it long ago/buy from taobao)

so my 1st cosplay is during January forVBG~ Kinda speed the costume out 1night before the event(last minit ppl ><!) Used 3 hrs to finish up so+- got imperfection somewhere...


Because the venue was kinda new & the event area is big with less ppl, me andthe photographers kinda did a mini shoot session. But during the whole event, my eyes got infection@@ so I didn't last long in my costume and I gotta take off my lenses



both photo credits to Int.Photography

the 2nd I did was K-on Kotobuki Tsumugi Cosplay. Did it for Animax Carnival &also did a private shoot. This was my very 1st cosplay costume I had. was glad i still can wear it~ ^^" thou it became slightly loose at the skirt.
This was taken during Animax event. Didn't really had much event photo for this~
Credits to Black Rabbit 


Glad I had a great group for the shoot~ Thx Vivien jie forthe invite ^^
photo credits to Michael Ooi Photography.

Next would be my most Favourite shoot during 3 years of cosplay~ MAYUYU!!<3<3
I'am a diehard fansof AKB48 Mayuyu~ So glad they did an anime about AKB so i can cosplay as her<3. As my last year post I had a group of 4, unfortunately 1 had went to Japan to study, no choice but our group shoot have to postpone until she is back ~ *sobs*


photo credits to Michael Ooi Photography.

I actually stopped cosplay for a few months and then debuted my Mana from Guilty crown... originally suppose to have a group shoot, but something happen. So ended up the shoot was not done~ I did my Mana during Animangaki this year~ was quite fun cause i had not cosplay for a very long time & also get to know more ppl this year ^^ Also, coincidence I had a partner~Yui Miki~Her inori is socute &pretty~ <3

not gonna say much why did i choose to cosplay Mana,because I wrote everything on my page, you can go and have a look ^^ click here -> ( Elyon Lim)



Both Photo credits to Razrig Photography~

Now for my private life~ Actually lots of things happen.. all I can say ..DRAMA! Seriously my life if full of People who talk too much of nonsence.. I know each people have different opinion, honestly, you can say it out or people wont understand. If you have grudge on me/dislike me being near you, tell me dude! ALSO! I do not think my sense of style is bad, or my fashion designs are that bad that it looks like animation, Is 90% what you all think of me.. Hello! I do not think my LIFE will effect yours. 

ISH!! Too much to complaint. Really cant stand those people who talk behind people's back.. seriously.. I dont remember offending you.. shall  not spoil my pretty blog with all my complaints, i shall stop it here.

Now I'm actually going for fabric search withmy classmate~WEEHEE! 

love, Babyelyon

No comments:

Post a Comment