Jellyfish Aquarium

Jellyfish Aquarium

Sunday, November 20, 2016

how do I start?

Apparently I'm in my Summer's break while waiting for my internship here in Australia. I am really very bored~
Okay okay~ This time i must swear to myself to blog every once a week. I know some people say that I should blog like a hobby, whenever I feel like too, just blog. But I feel that I should do something consistantly. I've started blogging but i stopped due to my college work, I started youtubing but i stopped due to my uni work. Nothing is consistant.

There's this one thing that actually part of the reason that I paused all these blogging & youtubing is actually, its shy to say cause i'm a grown adult.... "I'm embarassed." I'm embarassed of looking myself in video, thinking that my topic for my video is not good enough. I kept thinking which ever blogging/ youtubing, my topic isnt good enough and I'm embarassed of myself.(yes part of me is a perfectionist)

So I thought I should contiue my blog again. This time I must be Very determained and consistant... I believe I said this things many times, but I really need free time(from homeworks and assignments) and motivation.

Will try to have a better topic next blog~  okay I promise It will be a better blog post than this~
also I will finish up the renovation of my blog~

love,
babyelyon

No comments:

Post a Comment